Buttock aesthetics is an operation performed to bring the image of the buttocks to an aesthetically more suitable and ideally proportioned image. It is applied in order to make the buttocks of women more aesthetic, round and upturned. It is ensured that sagging, loss of volume and deformities in the buttocks due to aging and rapid weight loss are eliminated. Buttock aesthetics also includes other procedures such as vaser liposuction, which is performed to reveal the waist fold and create an oval butt image. Butt aesthetic operations, also known as Brazilian butt, are preferred by many women today and are frequently applied.
How is Butt Aesthetics Operation Performed? What are the stages?
There are various methods for butt lift surgery.
- Fat injection: Shaping the buttocks with fat injection into the hip is a frequently applied aesthetic procedure. Also known as Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), this method makes the butt look more upright, rounded and tight. With the Vaser liposuction method, fat is removed from the waist, back and hip areas, these areas are thinned and a more aesthetic appearance is formed. With Vaser liposuction, fats taken from unwanted areas can be injected into the butt, giving the butt a more rounded, protruding and larger appearance.
- Buttock Prosthesis: In cases where fat injection is not sufficient, it is possible to shape and enlarge the buttock with a silicone buttock prosthesis. Specially produced silicones for the hip area are used in the surgery. In order to place the prosthesis, a small incision is made in the butt groove and the silicone buttock prosthesis is inserted from here. It is possible to obtain a larger, shaped and raised hip with the silicone placed on the butt.
- Butt Lift: Butt lift operation is applied to people who want a tighter and lifted buttocks appearance. Butt lift operations are also frequently applied to people who lose a lot of weight. As a result of losing too much weight, discharges occur in the areas under the skin, so collapse and sagging in the butt are seen. In butt lift surgeries, the skin is removed from the abdomen and buttocks, and the suspending procedure is performed and a more lifted and tighter hip appearance is created.
Who is it suitable for? What are the Risks and Advantages?
Buttock aesthetics is suitable for people who are over the age of 18-20 and do not have any disease that may prevent the operation. Buttock aesthetics has some risks that can be seen in other surgical operations: infection, bleeding, embolism, clotting, capsule formation and fluid accumulation.
The advantages of buttock aesthetics are:
- It provides the person to have a fuller, upright and shaped butt appearance.
- A more raised and larger butt appearance can be achieved by eliminating sagging and volume complaints related to the butt.
- A curvier body shape can be created
- The person’s self-confidence increases.
What Should Be Considered After the Buttock Aesthetics Operation?
- After butt aesthetics, it is necessary to stay in the hospital for 1 day. Afterwards, the patient should rest for 3-4 days.
- You can move about 3-4 days after the operation without damaging the sutures.
- In the first week after the operation, redness, swelling and bruising may be seen in the operation area. After the first week, these scars pass slowly and disappear after the first month and the butt regains its new shape.
- No shower should be taken for 3 days after the operation.
- The corset recommended by the doctor should be worn for at least 3-4 weeks after the surgery.
- It is normal to feel pain in the first few days after the surgery, painkillers recommended by the doctor can be taken.